Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Games!!!

Okay.. I am a geek.. =p  I LOVE LOVE games. hahaha.  I haven't been playing much since I know I get addicted and can't do anything else.. and since I'm working I can't really afford to not sleep..
I usually play RPG's (role playing games) and puzzle games.

The following games are one of my favorites and they just came out!!!



Kingdom Hearts!!! Even though I still play Wii, PS3 and Xbox (altho rarely..), I prefer hand-held systems like DSi and PSP since it's just easier and you can carry it anywhere! You can see how addicted I get... but yea.. My husband told me about this game and I was SO excited.. I charged my PSP and showered while it was being charged.. and when I turned it on... it was BROKEN!! :'( I'm going to have to get a new one... If I knew about it, I could've gotten a bundle for a cheaper price! ugh!! oh well.. I'm going to play it on my husband's PSP for now. =)

This puzzle game is so fun!!! I haven't bought it yet, but it is on my wishlist. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment