Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bobbi Brown Mini Brights Palette Mini Review

I got my Bobbi Brown Mini Brights Palette today! =)
I knew they were going to be tiny.. but they are really tiny!


I was trying to do swatches on my arm.. but the top 12 colors are very light and it was really hard to see the colors! I kept putting more to get better swatches but didn't really work.. So I think it's probably best to create looks to swatch this palette..

I was excited that this time brights palette had shimmery colors, but they are REALLY light. =T
The bottom 12 shadows are darker and swatches better but I'm a bit disappointed by how un-pigmented the lighter shadows are.  I'm probably going to wet my brush to put the lighter shadows on.

I will post looks using this palette soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment