Thursday, September 23, 2010

Magazine Holders!

My husband and I buy a lot of magazines.. and they've been slowly piling up on our bookshelf.  I wanted to organize them w/ magazine holders, but I haven't been able to find any pattern I want at the price I want..
So I decided to cover them w/ wrapping papers I like!

I bought plain magazine holders from Ikea.. I think it was 2 dollars for 5 of them..
I bought some nice wrapping papers from PaperSource, my favorite store, on sale!I used those wrapping papers to cover these.  I wanted to take some shots of the process... but I was working with glue and didn't want to get glue all over the camera... But I promise I will try harder next time!

here are some I made:

Now I might be just staring at my bookshelf.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment