Sunday, September 26, 2010

No makeup look

UGH.. okay.. I was writing this post and something happened and my post just got deleted! =*(
So here's my second try..

For some reason, on Sundays, I feel like I shouldn't wear a lot of makeup on, unless I'm going anywhere special..  But I feel even weirder not wearing any makeup!  haha.  So here's my no-makeup minimal makeup look.
My eyes are pretty small... and I have folded eyelid which makes all the makeup disappear! Even when I wear heavy makeup on, people can't tell I have a lot of makeup on.. haha
All I did today was: line my eyes and 2 coats of mascara.  Here's the tip.  Lift your eyelid up a bit so you can see the lashline.  Line your eyes following very close to the lashline.  Then curl your lashes.  I usually put the curler very close to my lashline and curl (hold about 2-3 seconds to make sure I get my lashes curled..).  Coat the lashes with mascara. This way, I won't get the eyeliner smeared all over and will look fresh!

What I'm wearing:

Face: Stile one step foundation in Tan, Laura Mercier secret concealer in #2, Makeup Forever HD blush in #13
Eyes: NYX slim eyeliner in Black, Kiehls mascara in black
Lips: Kiehls lip balm in Mango flavor

This way I feel like I look energized and happy without looking like I tried too hard on a Sunday when all I do is grocery shopping. =p

Btw, this is one of my favorite shirts from H&M!

Please don't mind jeans in the background.. it was a laundry day! =)

When I go out, I usually like to so smokey eyes.  and I know it is hard for people with eyes like mine! But I think I somewhat mastered it.. at least to my satisfaction.  I will post more makeup tutorials on smokey eyes and such for Asian eyes like mine.

Hope everyone had a good Sunday!  I'm so not ready for Monday yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment